SWTOR GUILD FORUM K.o.S & Encroachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Ranking systema!!cast your vote!

Go down

Vote on how you want the ranks in guild to be.

Guild Ranking systema!!cast your vote! I_vote_lcap0%Guild Ranking systema!!cast your vote! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Guild Ranking systema!!cast your vote! I_vote_lcap100%Guild Ranking systema!!cast your vote! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Guild Ranking systema!!cast your vote! I_vote_lcap0%Guild Ranking systema!!cast your vote! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Guild Ranking systema!!cast your vote! Empty Guild Ranking systema!!cast your vote!

Post by Admin Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:54 pm

this is the vote you can vote for more then one If your torn between them.

RP style ranking, is where you rank up in the guild from say Padawan to jedi knight Via RP only, and when members of the council say so in RP.

PVE Style Ranking, Is when you are assigned a rule within a team Such as Healer, Tank Or DPS This is class type dependent such as a sage being a healer if its picked the healer path, or a Sentinel being a DPS. There are other ranks you will likely be playing as well such as the one that marks out the strategy in the team.

Level Ranking. This is where I make a set number of ranks ranging from newbie to battle master or what ever to rank I pick out, this will be dependent on your level grouping. like levels 50-60 would be battle master but only officers and guild master would have any real power in the guild, this is more a simple rank system for boasting rights.

Now cast your votes.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://kos-encro.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum